Orion 51464 20x80 Astronomy Binoculars (Black)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $129.90
as of 5/20/2018 11:49 UTC details
- You Save: $0.09
- Sales Rank:4,004
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.7
- Dimensions (in):9 x 4.5 x 13
- Warranty:Limited Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from date of purchase
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Big 20-power astronomy binoculars with huge 80mm aperture objective lenses provides bright, high-contrast views of the night sky with sharp resolution
- Giant 80mm lenses gobble up light for spectacular views of the Moon, planets, star clusters, and more!
- Fully multi-coated optics and BAK 4 porro prisms ensure maximum light throughput for bright, clear views
- Long 17mm eye relief for comfortable views - even while wearing eyeglasses!
- Includes built-in tripod adapter, soft carry case, and dust caps. Tripod use recommended
Providing pinnacle-performance views at a bargain-basement price, our new Orion 20x80 Astro-Binoculars pack a visual punch usually reserved for astronomy binoculars with a much larger price tag. With top-quality features such as high-transmission BAK 4 prisms, fully multi-coated optics, and gigantic 80mm (3.14 inch) aperture objective lenses, the affordably-priced Orion 20x80 Astro-Binoculars will astound you and your friends with its amazing viewing capability. The giant 80mm objective lenses gobble up light from objects in the night sky, yielding bright views with exceptional contrast and sharpness. These big and powerful binoculars gather over 30 percent more light than 70mm aperture models for brighter views of cosmic curiosities. An integrated heavy-duty tripod adapter lets you easily attach the binocular to any field tripod or binocular mount, which is recommended for extended use. So go ahead, grab more light from the night sky with a pair of Orion 20x80 Astro-Binoculars tonight!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.