Orion 9326 Giant View 25x100 Astronomy Binoculars
- List Price:
- Buy New: $349.99
as of 3/19/2018 21:59 UTC details
- You Save: $10.50 (3%)
- Seller:Orion Telescopes & Binoculars
- Sales Rank:2,823
- Shipping Weight (lbs):10.1
- Dimensions (in):24.4 x 15.3 x 10.6
Availability:Pre-Order (21-30 Business Days
- Our biggest and brightest astro-binocular, featuring 100mm objective lenses and strong 25x magnification
- Fully multi-coated optics, high quality BAK-4 prisms and internal baffling ensure sharp images and pleasing contrast with maximum light throughput
- Barrels are cross-reinforced for maximum structural rigidity and unflinching optical alignment
- Long 18mm eye relief lets eyeglass wearers see an unrestricted field of view without removing their corrective lenses
- Weighs 10.1 lbs. - Tripod recommended for comfortable viewing (tripod sold separately)
It's the same night sky, all right. But with Orion's jumbo GiantView binoculars, you'll see it like never before! This large-aperture, fully multi-coated binocular provides exceptional light-gathering capability for stargazing. If terrestrial observing is more your speed, you will appreciate this GiantView's long-distance range, wide field of view, and stunning resolution. The GiantView 25x100 is a wonderfully well made binocular. The top-quality BAK-4 prisms and precise internal baffling ensure sharp images and pleasing contrast. The binocular barrels are cross-reinforced with an aluminum rod and objective cell cuffs for maximum structural rigidity and unflinching optical alignment. A sliding 1/4"-20 threaded mounting post is held captive on the rod, for convenient coupling of the binocular to a tripod, which is highly recommended due to its size and high magnification. Since the mounting post can slide forward and backward, it's easy to achieve optimum balance of the hefty binocular once mounted. NOTE: We recommend using a tripod or binocular mount with a 10.1-pound or greater carrying capacity. Not compatible with the Orion Monster Parallelogram Binocular Mount and Tripod or the Orion Paragon-Plus XHD Extra Heavy-Duty Tripod. This big GiantView 25x100 binocular provides a generous 4mm exit pupil and the serious magnifying power you need to resolve subtle details in your target object. The eyepieces focus individually, which affords a higher degree of focusing precision than center-focus mechanisms. The long 18mm eye relief even lets eyeglass wearers see an unrestricted field of view. Includes heavy-duty hard case for safe transport and storage.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.