Orion Observer II 70mm Equatorial Refractor Telescope
- Buy New: $119.99
as of 7/22/2018 14:19 UTC details
- Seller:Orion Telescopes & Binoculars
- Sales Rank:3,126
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):11
- Dimensions (in):64 x 32 x 64
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- A great entry-level 70mm refractor telescope at a very affordable price
- Reveals detailed views of the Moon and bright planets such as Jupiter and Saturn
- 70mm (2.75") aperture and 700mm focal length telescope provides great views of bright night-sky objects such as star clusters and cloudy nebulas
- Includes sturdy tripod and equatorial (EQ) mount for convenient manual slow-motion tracking of celestial objects as they appear to migrate across the night sky
- Includes 25mm and 10mm 1.25" Kellner eyepieces, reflex sight, 1.25" rack and pinion focuser, 90-degree star diagonal, and the Orion MoonMap 260
This refractor telescope goes the extra distance in introducing the novice to the wonders of the night sky. The Observer II 70 refractor features a 70mm-aperture achromatic objective lens, which provides 36% more light-gathering ability than a 60mm. Its 700mm focal length (f/10) will show you the stark beauty of the lunar surface, Saturn's rings, Jupiter's atmospheric belts, or the billowy clouds of the Orion Nebula. The included EQ-1B equatorial mount comes equipped with dual slow-motion controls for manual star tracking and adjustable aluminum tripod. Includes an Orion MoonMap 260 to help identify the interesting lunar features you see in the telescope, a reflex sight to help you zero in on your celestial targets, anti-reflection coated 25mm (1.25") and 10mm (1.25") Kellner eyepieces for a variety of viewing magnifications right out of the box, and a 90-degree star diagonal for comfortable nighttime viewing.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.