Celestron ExploraScope 22100 60AZ Refractor Telescope
- Buy New: $51.99
as of 7/22/2018 14:16 UTC details
- Sales Rank:6,802
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.2
- Dimensions (in):36 x 52 x 32
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- A classic refractor telescope with a Fresh, new look and a redesigned mount for added stability
- New altitude slow motion rod offers smoother, more precise control and pointing Accuracy
- Star pointer finderscope helps you navigate the night Sky and aim at targets with its Illuminated red dot
- Works for daytime terrestrial observing and Astronomical viewing
- Includes 2 eyepieces and a 3x barlow Lens
Designed with the beginner in mind, the ExploraScope 60AZ is the perfect telescope to discover the Moon, rings of Saturn, moons of Jupiter, Orion Nebula, and all the best celestial objects. The included red dot finderscope helps you sight objects in the sky and center them in your telescope’s eyepiece. Use the new altitude slow motion rod for precise pointing and following objects as they appear to move across the sky. ExploraScope comes complete with everything you need to get started with amateur astronomy: 2 eyepieces, a 3x Barlow lens to triple the magnifying power of each eyepiece, an erect image diagonal for correct image orientation, and a full-height aluminum tripod. Plus, you can download Celestron’s SkyPortal app for iOS and Android devices to help locate and learn about celestial objects. With ExploraScope, you get the best out-of-the-box experience in the entry-level price range.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.