Celestron Inspire 100AZ Refractor Smartphone Adapter Built-in Refracting Telescope, Blue (22403)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $227.77
as of 12/17/2018 23:32 UTC details
- You Save: $0.72
- Sales Rank:7,145
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):20
- Dimensions (in):38 x 33 x 52
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 1 to 2 months
- Easiest setup of any entry level scope. With the folding accessory tray you just pop the tripod legs open, turn the lock knob and you're ready to go.
- Bold new design - The main telescope lens cap comes with a fully integrated smartphone adapter built-in, perfect for the budding astrophotographer. The asymmetrical mount design offers light weight and incredible stability. Erect image optics enables a fully correct image for easy viewing day or night, terrestrial or astronomical.
- Red LED flashlight - Stowed in the center of the mount head, the flashlight can be used to gently illuminate the accessory tray or can be removed for use as a spotlight when needed.
- Focus micrometer - Allows quick return to a specific focus point for specific targets (bird nests, infinity focus, etc.)
The ultimate telescope for the novice to intermediate astronomer, the Inspire 100AZ features the largest aperture in the Inspire family line and its short tube offers a wider field of view perfectly suited for larger, fainter deep sky objects. Packed with features never seen before on entry level telescopes, Inspire features fully coated glass optics, a solid altazimuth mount with a unique asymmetrical design, a sturdy steel tripod with integrated fold-up accessory tray, an integrated smartphone adapter, built-in red LED flashlight, large projected reticle finderscope, erect image optics, and a focus micrometer for easily returning to the same focus point. The Inspire has the easiest setup of any telescope in its class. Simply pop open the tripod legs, turn the lock knob on the accessory tray, and attach the telescope tube to the base using the quick release dovetail mount. You are now ready to observe! The lens cap has an integrated smartphone adapter built into it. Place your smartphone against the rubberized friction surface on the outside of the cap so your camera is viewing through the imaging port. Secure the smartphone using the two adjustable bungee cords. The inside of the lens cap has a fitting that secures to your eyepiece using two set screws. Voila! You are now ready to take high power images through the telescope. The mount has a red LED flashlight built-in. Turn the flashlight on to illuminate your accessory tray with a soft red glow. The flashlight can easily be removed from the mount to provide red light where you need it most. The focus micrometer is a numbered scale that indicates the focuser’s position. It allows quick return to a specific focus point for specific targets such as a bird nest, infinity focus, etc.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.