GEERTOP 90X Portable Astronomical Refractor Tabletop Telescope, 360X50mm, for Kids Sky Star Gazing & Birds Watching
- Buy New: $35.99
as of 9/18/2018 15:06 UTC details
- Seller:GEERTOP (US)
- Sales Rank:8,796
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.76
- Dimensions (in):17.3 x 3.9 x 8.3
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Replacement parts provided free the first year
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- ➤PERFECT TELESCOPE SET - Give your little one an exciting glimpse of the cosmos with the Geertop Telescope Kit for Children! The set includes a telescope, 3 magnification lenses (H20mm, H6mm, 1.5X), zenith mirror, and a tabletop tripod stand for a steady image while exploring the skies.
- ➤EASY TO SET UP & USE - We've designed this telescope for boys and girls to be great for beginners. Focus is achieved with the simple tightening and loosening of a screw, so your young'un will get a hang of it in no time. Any kiddo aged 8 and up will get a cosmic kick out of this children's telescope.
- ➤PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS - Inspire your little one's love for astronomical, expose them to the beauty of the universe, and give them a head start when it comes to identifying stars and constellations. Our telescope with stand produces clear images to act as an effective educational toy for kids.
- ➤WONDERFUL GIFT - Have a kiddo that's obsessed with stars and science? Then they'll love this astronomical telescope for children. Crown that birthday or holiday with a toy that your kid will still be fascinated with years down the line.
- ➤100% PRODUCT SUPPORT - We fully stand behind our products. It will be surprised that deserving boy or girl with a table telescope set that they will love completely risk-free!
It is a high-powered telescope, with good performance observation of celestial bodies, suitable for entry-level amateur astronomers and children. Different magnification eyepieces can make you free with observed at different distances and sizes objects . And the telescope as the viewing mirror, can be upright image fully. As long as you have enough imagination, there will be more interesting and practical usefulness.
WHICH MAGNIFICATION?- SELECTING THE CORRECT EYEPIECE
The optimum magnification depends on what you are looking at. As a rule of thumb, the best image results from using a magnification, which is not more than 1.5X - 2.0X the diameter of the objective lens. For observation of moss heavenly bodies, a magnification of 75X - 100X can be achieved with a 50mm objective lens.
A lower magnification should be used for the observation of the stars. This provides a wider field of view and simplifies aiming the telescope at the desired object.
The maximum magnification should be used only for particularly clear objects such as the moon, which is relatively close to the Earth and very bright, permitting good resolution of details at high magnification.
The 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece not only increases the magnification of telescope but also correct the direction of the image. For example, a telescope, which has a magnification of 60X, will have a magnification of 90X when a 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece is used. Moreover, when the telescope is used to view landscope, the erecting eyepiece can straighten out the image.
Main tube x 1
H20mm eyepiece x 1
H6mm eyepiece x 1
1.5X Erecting Eyepiece x 1
90º Zenith mirror x 1
33cm height Aluminum tripod x 1
Lens cloth x 1
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.