Gskyer Telescope,AZ70700 German Technology Telescope,Instruments Infinity Refractor
- Buy New: $129.99 (On sale from $268.99)
as of 7/22/2018 14:27 UTC details
- You Save: $139.00 (52%)
- Seller:Uranus UU
- Sales Rank:8,916
- Media:Wireless Phone Accessory
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5
- Dimensions (in):26 x 8.3 x 4.9
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- 100%New.Used on land and sky viewing in science and travel for beginners, kids, stargazers and travelers
- Aperture: 70mm(2.8"). Focal Length: 700mm. Focal Ratio: f/10. Rack-and-Pinion Focuser &Low (25mm) , medium (10mm) magnification eyepieces give you variety for any viewing situation & 3x barlow lens doubles the magnifying power of each eyepiece
- Multilayer Glass Green coated optics for enhanced image brightness protect your eyes, with detailed instructions for our every customer, it is very easy and quick assemble. And become favorite by every one
- Altazimuth mount with a slow motion control the adjustable stainless steel Tripod for precision tracking means you can easily track objects day or night
- One-year warranty and lifetime maintenance ,we will provide the best service and reliable products to our every customer. And best quality at this reasonable price,please feel ease to use
Telescope Specification Aperture： 70mm(2.8 in) Focal Length: 700mm(27.55 in) Focal Ratio：F10 Eyepiece1： 25mm(0.98in) Magnification1： 28X Eyepiece2： 10mm(0.39in) Magnification2： 70X Max Magnification： 420 Finderscope： 5*24 Zenith Mirrors：48°Erecting BAK7 prism Mount: U Altazimuth Mount Optical coating: Antireflection Green Film Barlow lens： 3X Resolution： ≤4.1 Angular Field of View： 1°21" Tuble connection: U Altazimuth Mount Screw Tripod：1.27in stainless steel Tripod Product Description Gskyer Infinity Series telescope combines an altazimuth mount and quality optics for a superb value. For newcomers and beginners alike, these refracting telescopes are a great way for you to discover the cosmos and the outdoors. If you’ve never owned a telescope before, This 70mm (2.8") aperture gives bright, sharp images for both land and celestial objects. Whether you're viewing the rings of Saturn, the moons of Jupiter, surface details on the Moon, or terrestrial objects, the Infinity 70 Refractor allows the first-time observer to explore the world, solar system, and beyond space.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.