Sky-Watcher Pro SW 80ED APO 80mm ED Refractor Optical Tube Assembly with Sky-...
- Buy New: $1,028.00
as of 11/21/2018 08:11 UTC details
- Seller:Adorama Camera
- Sales Rank:88,182
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):44.7
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Virtually Eliminates Residual Chromatic Aberration
- Pride and Perfection in Optical Manufacturing
- Metallic High-Transmission Lens Coatings: Each air-to-glass lens surface has exotic anti-reflection metallic coatings applied to ensure optimum light through-put. The proprietary Sky-Watcher "Metallic High-Transmission Coatings" (MHC) are the finest
- Light-Baffled Optical Systems: The objective lens cell is light-baffled to reject stray, unfocused light. The draw tube is likewise baffled to insure optimum contrast. The tube interior is flat blackened to help prevent unfocused internal light refle
- Precision 2" Crayford-style Focuser is Standard: Optical focus is achieved by means of a mechanically ultra-smooth, backlash-free, precision 2" Crayford-style rack & pinion focuser-assembly with 1.25" adaptor. Focuser offers 2 speeds for fine and ult
ky-Watcher Pro SW 80ED APO 80mm ED Refractor The Sky-Watcher Pro SW 80ED APO 80mm ED Refractor Telescope produces the sharpest, highest quality imaging obtainable from any telescope optical design due to the unobstructed textbook-like diffraction patterns and exotic optical properties. The Sky-Watcher ED-APO 80mm is a modestly wide-field telescope offering bright, wide swaths of sky in a single view. It is well suited for wide-field astronomical observation of prominent nebulae, star clusters and galaxies from a dark-sky location, or can be used as an astrograph for sky photography. As a terrestrial spotting scope or telephoto lens, the ED-APO's performance is absolutely superb. Ultra high contrast allows the subtlest of details to be easily scrutinized under conditions of good seeing. The petite silhouette of the SW ED-APO 80mm makes for an excellent compact, portable telescope that travels light and fits a small space. At about 50-power structural detail becomes apparent in the solar system's gas giants like Saturn and Jupiter. The Moon also exhibits striking crater detail along the lunar terminator. As an astrograph, the SW PRO 80ED delivers superb performance imaging a wide spectrum of astronomical phenomenon. In a given aperture size, refractors will always exhibit sharper images than other optical designs because the refractor concentrates more light into the central airy-disk and first diffraction rings. There is no diffraction pattern int
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.