Orion 10013 GoScope 80mm TableTop Refractor Telescope (Burgundy)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $139.99
as of 9/19/2018 23:08 UTC details
- You Save: $10.00 (7%)
- Sales Rank:5,464
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.7
- Dimensions (in):13 x 8 x 13
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Bring the cosmos to your table! This little wonder telescope packs a big performance punch with its 80mm aperture refractor optics and compact portable tabletop base
- Observe the Moon, planets, star clusters and bright cloudy nebulas
- EZ Finder II red-dot sight makes it easy to accurately aim the Go Scope, then you can view them through the included 20mm or 10mm 1.25-Inch telescope eyepieces
- Lightweight design lets you take the Go Scope anywhere and its base can be easily mounted on a tripod with a 3/8 inch or 1/4-20 threaded post
- Ideal for beginners, the Go Scope 80mm collects over 70% more light than a 60mm refractor telescope
For a portable telescope that excels at wide-field stargazing, look no further than the Orion Go Scope 80mm Tabletop Refractor Telescope. This ultra-compact, entry-level refractor with a tabletop mount makes a great, high-quality first telescope for beginning stargazers. But it's not just for newbie's - the Go Scope 80mm Tabletop Refractor's convenient small size makes it a true grab-and-go telescope, perfect for the mobile interests of more experienced hobbyists. The entire telescope weighs just 5.65 lbs. assembled (including eyepiece and reflex sight) so it's easy for anyone on the family to take it out to the backyard table or favorite observing site. With an 80mm objective lens and 350mm focal length (f/4.3), the Go Scope 80 refractor performs rather impressively for its modest size, collecting over 30% more light than its 70mm counterpart, and over 70% more light than a 60mm refractor. Not only will views appear brighter in the Go Scope 80 Tabletop Refractor Telescope, but you'll be able to see more objects in the night sky with this telescope compared to smaller diameter models. The included 20mm and 10mm 1.25 inch telescope eyepieces will aid in your exploration of the solar system as you observe the Moon's craters and seas, the rings of Saturn, and the moons of Jupiter. The 20mm telescope eyepiece provides modest 17.5x power magnification, which is excellent for observing vast open star clusters and bright deep-sky objects. You can use the included 10mm telescope eyepiece to boost the Go Scope 80's magnification up to 35x for more powerful views of the Moon's cratered surface and more. As you scan the Milky Way, you'll also be delighted by gorgeous views of globular star clusters, as well as a nebula or two.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.