Orion 9005 AstroView 120ST Equatorial Refractor Telescope
- Buy New: $599.99
as of 7/22/2018 22:03 UTC details
- Seller:Orion Telescopes & Binoculars
- Sales Rank:5,533
- Shipping Weight (lbs):36.3
- Dimensions (in):37 x 16.6 x 11.9
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Wonderful wide-field refractor telescope for viewing deep-sky objects with crisp resolution
- 120mm (4.7") aperture and 600mm focal length refractor provides sharp views of nebular clouds, star clusters, and galaxies
- Also capable of achieving pleasing views of the Moon and bright planets
- Includes sturdy adjustable-height tripod, equatorial mount for manual slow-motion celestial tracking and an internal polar alignment scope for precision performance
- Includes two Sirius Plossl 1.25" eyepieces (25mm and 10mm), 6x30 finder scope, smooth 2" rack & pinion focuser, 90-degree mirror star diagonal, and Starry Night astronomy software
Our AstroView 120ST is a compact, rich-field refractor designed for observation of nebular clouds, star clusters, and even galaxies. Its multi-coated achromatic objective lens has a 120mm (4.7") clear aperture and has a focal length of just 600mm (f/5). Compared to our standard 120mm AstroView (f/8.3), that translates to a 66% wider field of view for any given eyepiece. The fast f/5 optical system also makes it an excellent telescope for astrophotography. The 120ST has a well-baffled optical tube to ensure good contrast. The cast-metal, 2" rack-and-pinion focuser accommodates either both 1.25" and 2" diagonals. The AstroView equatorial mount with adjustable aluminum tripod provides a sturdy platform for precision tracking. Add an optional EQ-3M electronic drive for fully automatic tracking. One-year limited warranty.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.