Orion StarBlast II 4.5 EQ Reflector & AstroTrack Motor Drive
- Buy New: $229.99
as of 11/12/2018 22:01 UTC details
- Seller:Orion Telescopes & Binoculars
- Sales Rank:4,128
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- This wide-field reflector telescope comes with an AstroTrack drive for easy motorized tracking of objects in the night sky
- A nicely portable motorized telescope setup for backyard astronomers of all skill levels
- Fast f/4 telescope optics provide a very wide field of view, making it easy to locate and observe celestial objects
- Included AstroTrack drive provides hands-free motorized tracking for convenient stargazing
- Also includes EZ Finder II reflex sight for easy aiming, 25mm and 10mm Sirius Plossl eyepieces, MoonMap 260, collimation cap and more!
Our compact, performance-packed Orion StarBlast II 4.5 EQ Reflector telescope is a favorite of both beginners and expert astronomers alike. This particular model combines the high-quality parabolic optics of our Orion StarBlast II 4.5" wide-field (f/4.0) reflector telescope with our sturdy EQ-1 equatorial tracking mount and the conveniently cable-free AstroTrack motor drive. The 4.5" aperture reflector telescope's short focal length serves up a generous chunk of sky in the eyepiece, making it easy for beginners to find celestial objects to study. The two included telescope eyepieces are from the popular Orion Sirius Plossl line - which both have 52-degree apparent field of view. Observations of everything from the Moon to Messier objects appear exceptionally sharp and rich in contrast through this petite reflector telescope and the included Sirius Plossl oculars. With the included Orion EQ-1 equatorial telescope mount and AstroTrack motor drive, you will be able to keep your target object centered in the telescope eyepiece with motorized precision, so you can relax and enjoy the view as long as you wish without the object drifting out of the field of view. The included AstroTrack drive attaches directly to the EQ-1 mount's Right Ascension (R.A.) axis without any external cables or wires to worry about. The AstroTrack drive's adjustable analog speed adjustment knob lets you control the telescope's tracking speed for optimal performance. A handy clutch screw on the AstroTrack drive coupler makes it easy to disengage the motor and allow manual slewing with the motor drive still attached. The adjustable-height aluminum tripod allows you to set the StarBlast II 4.5 Equatorial Reflector up for comfortable views, while remaining lightweight so the entire assembled telescope is easy to transport to and from your favorite stargazing location. Includes the Orion MoonMap 260.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.