Orion SpaceProbe II 76mm Equatorial Reflector Telescope Kit
- Buy New: $119.99 (On sale from $139.99)
as of 7/22/2018 14:20 UTC details
- You Save: $20.00 (14%)
- Seller:Orion Telescopes & Binoculars
- Sales Rank:12,783
Availability:Pre-Order (6-10 Business Days
- 3" aperture, 700mm focal length reflector telescope delivers detailed views of the Moon, and planets, as well as brighter nebulas and star clusters
- Included EQ-1B equatorial mount makes it easy to track objects across the night sky
- Comes with a Shorty 2x Barlow that doubles the magnification of both included eyepieces
- Use the included Star Target Planisphere and MoonMap 260 to plan stargazing sessions
- The included Orion Telescope Observer's Guide book will lead beginning amateur astronomers to over sixty interesting objects to explore
This telescope and accessory bundle is ideal for backyard astronomers who are just starting to explore the wonders of the night sky. Not only does this inexpensive bundle include the complete Orion SpaceProbe II 76mm Reflector Telescope, it also comes with essential accessories for beginners. The petite SpaceProbe II 76mm Equatorial Reflector Telescope is a great choice for anyone who is curious about space and the stars. The telescope's 3" aperture (or diameter) gathers a good amount of light from the night sky for impressively bright and detailed views of celestial wonders. The whole family will want to join in the fun for great views of the Moon, bright planets, and star clusters seen through the SpaceProbe II 76mm Reflector. This is a complete reflector telescope setup that will help foster a lifetime of appreciation for science and astronomy. The SpaceProbe II 76mm Equatorial Reflector Telescope is better than ever when used with the extra accessories in this value-packed kit. Use the Shorty 2x Barlow with the 25mm eyepiece that comes with the telescope to enjoy 56x magnification compared to 28x, and the combination of the 10mm eyepiece and Barlow bumps the magnification from 70x to a powerful 140x view for closer looks. Use the included MoonMap 260 to properly identify lunar features you see through the telescope. Read the included Orion Telescope Observer's Guide book to learn how to locate and observe over sixty interesting objects to explore in the telescope. Use the Star Target Planisphere to see what constellations and objects will be visible on any day of the year. The RedBeam Mini flashlight makes it easy to refer to charts and books while observing, and it helps you see small parts and knobs without disrupting dark-adapted vision.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.