Orion SpaceProbe II 76mm Altazimuth Reflector Telescope
- Buy New: $79.99
as of 7/22/2018 21:59 UTC details
- Sales Rank:3,681
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):7
- Dimensions (in):33 x 55 x 55
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- A fantastic beginner telescope the whiole family will enjoy that's lightweight, easy to set up, and has a very affordable price tag!
- 76mm (3") aperture reflector telescope is large enough for wonderful views of the Moon, rings of Saturn, moons orbiting Jupiter, and even some brighter nebulas
- Stable altazimuth mount and tripod provides smooth motion in both altitude (up/down) and azimuth (left/right) axes of motion
- Included 25mm and 10mm Kellner eyepieces provide 28x and 70x magnification options right out of the box!
- Includes two 1.25" telescope eyepieces, red-dot reflex sight, 1.25" rack and pinion focuser, MoonMap 260 and more
If you're looking for an affordable entry-level telescope for that beginning astronomy enthusiast, our SpaceProbe II 76mm Altazimuth Reflector is the perfect choice. Great for all-around stargazing, this highly portable, uncomplicated telescope is just the right size and weight for the entire family, and just the right price for parents. This is a quality telescope, with a 3" (76mm) glass primary mirror which collects light for detailed views of the night sky. The rack-and-pinion focuser accepts standard 1.25" eyepieces. Two Kellner eyepieces, a low-power 25mm (28x) and a high-power 10mm (70x) with anti-reflection coating are included. A red-dot sight mounted on the telescope tube helps zero-in on targets in the sky. The altazimuth mount is lightweight and easy to use. To aim it, simply move it up or down or left or right. An adjustable, aluminum tripod with accessory tray is also included. This telescope comes with the useful Orion MoonMap 260 to help you identify the interesting lunar features like craters and valleys you can see through the telescope.
This petite reflector telescope is a great choice for kids who are curious about space and the stars. The telescope's 3" aperture (or diameter) gathers a good amount of light from the night sky, for impressively bright and detailed views of celestial wonders. The whole family will want to join in the fun of seeing thrilling views of the Moon, bright planets, and star clusters seen through the SpaceProbe II 76mm AZ telescope. This is a genuine reflector telescope that will help foster a lifetime of appreciation for science and astronomy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.