Orion StarBlast II 4.5 EQ Reflector Telescope Kit
- Buy New: $219.99 (On sale from $249.99)
as of 6/25/2018 04:25 UTC details
- You Save: $30.00 (12%)
- Seller:Orion Telescopes & Binoculars
- Sales Rank:9,438
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- This wide-field reflector telescope has enough aperture for great views of the Moon, planets, and many bright deep-sky objects
- A fantastic general-purpose astronomical telescope - great for the beginner to test the waters with mirror optics large enough to keep you and your family busy viewing for years to come
- Included Shorty 2x Barlow doubles the magnification of both included eyepieces
- Use the included Star Target Planisphere and MoonMap 260 to plan stargazing sessions
- The included Orion Telescope Observer's Guide book will lead beginning amateur astronomers to over sixty interesting objects to explore
Our compact, performance-packed Orion StarBlast II 4.5 EQ Reflector telescope is a favorite of both beginners and expert astronomers alike. It combines the high-quality Orion StarBlast II 4.5" wide-field (f/4.0) parabolic reflector optics with our sturdy EQ-1 equatorial tracking mount and adjustable-height tripod. The 4.5" aperture reflector telescope's short focal length serves up a generous chunk of sky in the eyepiece, making it easy for beginners to find celestial objects to study. This tripod-mounted version of the StarBlast II 4.5 reflector offers an even more pronounced wide-field viewing experience compared to its tabletop counterpart, as we've upgraded the telescope eyepieces to include two from the Orion Sirius Plossl series - a 25mm and 10mm - which have a 52-degree apparent field of view. Observations of everything from the Moon to Messier objects appear exceptionally sharp and rich in contrast through this petite reflector telescope. The StarBlast II 4.5 EQ Reflector Telescope Kit comes with extra accessories at a great value! The popular Shorty 2x Barlow doubles the magnification of any 1.25" eyepiece for a power boost. The included Orion MoonMap 260 is a useful reference map of the Moon's surface that will help the whole family learn the names and locations of more than 260 craters, mountains, valleys, "seas" and other interesting lunar features you can explore with your telescope. The detailed Orion Telescope Observer's Guide book highlights over 60 celestial objects to observe in a telescope. Use the included Star Target planisphere to plan your observing sessions year-round! The RedBeam Mini LED light provides dark-friendly red light when you need it under starry skies.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.