Orion StarBlast 114mm AutoTracker Reflector Telescope Kit
- Buy New: $299.99
as of 11/21/2018 08:13 UTC details
- Seller:Orion Telescopes & Binoculars
- Sales Rank:17,183
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- This 114mm reflector on the StarBlast AutoTracker Mount tracks the object you're observing until you're ready to move on to the next one
- Ample aperture for great views of the Moon and planets as well as brighter nebulas, star clusters and other deep space curiosities
- Included Shorty 2x Barlow doubles the magnification of both included eyepieces
- Use the included Star Target Planisphere and MoonMap 260 to plan stargazing sessions
- The included Orion Telescope Observer's Guide book will lead beginning amateur astronomers to over sixty interesting objects to explore
The StarBlast 114mm AutoTracker Reflector makes it easy for the whole family to enjoy night after night of stargazing fun with its combination of great telescope optics and an easy-to-use motorized tracking mount. The 114mm (4.5") aperture reflector telescope tube gathers a substantial amount of light, but remains nicely compact and portable. With its moderate focal length of 500mm and f/4.4 focal ratio, the StarBlast 114mm reflector will display detailed views of the Moon and planets like Jupiter, Saturn and Mars. Brighter galaxies, nebulas and star clusters of deep space are also well within reach of this wide-field reflector telescope. The included StarBlast AutoTracker Mount will automatically track any of these objects once you've aimed the telescope at them, so you can enjoy the view for as long as you wish without having to hassle with re-aiming the telescope as the object appears to migrate across the night sky. An EZ Finder II reflex sight is included to help aim the telescope, and two included 1.25" eyepieces (10mm and 25mm) provide two different magnifications (50x and 20x) right out of the box. The Orion StarBlast 114mm AutoTracker Reflector Telescope Kit comes with extra accessories at a great value! The popular Shorty 2x Barlow doubles the magnification of any 1.25" eyepiece for a power boost. The included Orion MoonMap 260 is a useful reference map of the Moon's surface that will help the whole family learn the names and locations of more than 260 craters, mountains, valleys, "seas" and other interesting lunar features you can explore with your telescope. The detailed Orion Telescope Observer's Guide book highlights over 60 celestial objects to observe in a telescope. Use the included Star Target planisphere to plan your observing sessions year-round! The RedBeam Mini LED light provides dark-friendly red light when you need it under starry skies.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.