Orion SkyQuest XT10 Classic Dobsonian Telescope Kit
- Buy New: $649.99
as of 9/18/2018 16:02 UTC details
- Seller:Orion Telescopes & Binoculars
- Sales Rank:38,635
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 254mm (10") aperture and 1200mm focal length Dobsonian reflector telescope for glorious views of the Moon, planets, galaxies and nebulas
- Big-aperture optics + point-and-view ease of use = out-of-this-world value
- Included Orion 2x Shorty Barlow Lens doubles the magnification of virtually any 1.25" eyepiece, adding magnification options to your telescope
- The included Beginning Stargazers Toolkit provides plentiful reference material for nighttime observing and a handy red LED light
- An amazing value compared to purchasing each item separately
It's no wonder customers heap 5-star ratings on this gentle giant. For not only does its jumbo-sized 10" optics and uncomplicated design bring a "new level of joy to simple observing," as raved Astronomy magazine, but it's also the most affordable quality 10" Dobsonian on the market. The SkyQuest XT10 Classic Dobsonian telescope isn't just a good bang for the buck, it's a supernova of telescope value! Our SkyQuest XT10 Classic Dobsonian gives you the deep-space thrills without the deep-pocket frills. The XT10 Classic Dob come fully equipped for adventure. The XT10 features an expertly figured parabolic mirror housed in an enameled steel optical tube. The tube rides on a stable Dobsonian base that allows easy point-and-view navigation and has a convenient carrying handle. A 2" Crayford focuser, EZ Finder II aiming device, 25mm Sirius Plossl eyepiece (1.25"), and quick-collimation cap are all standard equipment. The SkyQuest XT10 Classic Dobsonian Telescope Kit comes with extra accessories at a great value! The popular Shorty 2x Barlow doubles the magnification of any 1.25" eyepiece for a power boost. The included Orion MoonMap 260 is a useful reference map of the Moon's surface that will help the whole family learn the names and locations of more than 260 craters, mountains, valleys, "seas" and other interesting lunar features you can explore with your telescope. The detailed Orion Telescope Observer's Guide book highlights over 60 celestial objects to observe in a telescope. Use the included Star Target planisphere to plan your observing sessions year-round! The RedBeam Mini LED light provides dark-friendly red light when you need it under starry skies.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.