Orion SkyQuest XT6 Classic Dobsonian Telescope Kit
- Buy New: $329.99
as of 7/22/2018 14:33 UTC details
- Seller:Orion Telescopes & Binoculars
- Sales Rank:10,950
Availability:Pre-Order (6-10 Business Days
- Big 6" aperture optics + point-and-view ease of use + extra accessories = out-of-this-world value
- 150mm aperture and 1200mm focal length (f/8.0) Dobsonian reflector telescope provides ample light grasp and resolving power for jaw-dropping views of the Moon, planets, and bright deep-sky objects
- Included Orion 2x Shorty Barlow Lens doubles the magnification of virtually any 1.25" eyepiece, adding magnification options to your telescope
- The included Beginning Stargazers Toolkit provides plentiful reference material for nighttime observing and a handy red LED light to see them with
- A great choice for the interested beginner who wants high performance at an amazing value
Ample light grasp...Check. Portable...Check. Stable mount...Check. Quick setup and take-down...Check. Easy to operate...Check. Affordable...Check. This value-packed telescope kit opens up limitless observing possibilities. With its big 150mm diameter parabolic primary mirror, the SkyQuest XT6 Classic Dobsonian Telescope collects nearly 80% more light than a 4.5-inch reflector, rendering brighter images and greater detail in deep-sky nebulas and star clusters. And the 1200mm focal length gives the telescope ample power to zoom in on subtle planetary and lunar features. The 45-inch-long enameled-steel optical tube glides with silky smoothness on the cabinet-quality Dobsonian wood base. You just point the telescope and view! Orion-engineered CorrecTension springs keep the tube balanced to perfection and allow the whole unit to be carried together by the handle on the base. The XT6 is outfitted with a 1.25-inch rack-and-pinion focuser, an EZ Finder II reflex sight, collimation cap, and a 25mm Sirius Plossl telescope eyepiece. The mirror is center-marked for precise collimation. The SkyQuest XT6 Classic Dobsonian Telescope Kit comes with extra accessories at a great value! The popular Shorty 2x Barlow doubles the magnification of any 1.25" eyepiece for a power boost. The included Orion MoonMap 260 is a useful reference map of the Moon's surface that will help the whole family learn the names and locations of more than 260 craters, mountains, valleys, "seas" and other interesting lunar features you can explore with your telescope. The detailed Orion Telescope Observer's Guide book highlights over 60 celestial objects to observe in a telescope. Use the included Star Target planisphere to plan your observing sessions year-round! The RedBeam Mini LED light provides dark-friendly red light when you need it under starry skies.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.