Orion 08266 Ritchey-Chretien 10 inch f/8 Optical Tube Assembly (White)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2,299.99
as of 7/22/2018 21:52 UTC details
- You Save: $500.00 (18%)
- Seller:Orion Telescopes & Binoculars
- Sales Rank:87,463
- Shipping Weight (lbs):35.3
- Dimensions (in):28.4 x 13.5 x 13.5
- Warranty:One year
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 10 inch (250mm) aperture, f/8 Ritchey-Chretien optical tube optimized for astrophotography use with APS-C and full-frame (35mm) CCD cameras and DSLRs
- Features a big 3.3 inch rotatable dual-speed (10:1) Cray ford focuser equipped with a sturdy linear-bearing to provide fine focus adjustment without slippage or flexure with heavy imaging accessories attached
- Hyperbolic primary and secondary mirrors made of low-expansion quartz glass with enhanced aluminum coatings boast 96% reflectivity for bright imaging performance, and the secondary mirror is precisely center-marked to aid in collimation
- Features two dovetail finder scope bases and a unique, Orion-exclusive slotted wide-format dovetail bar along the top of the telescope for easy attachment of imaging accessories
- Three built-in 1.5 inch cooling fans accelerate cooling of the primary mirror to reach thermal equilibrium quickly
Go after even the most elusive and faint deep-sky targets with the Orion 10 inch f/8.0 Ritchey-Chretien Astrograph. Featuring virtually coma-free optics for superb imaging performance, the Orion 10 inch f/8.0 Ritchey-Chretien Astrograph boasts a plethora of deluxe features. Its precision hyperbolic primary and secondary mirrors are made of highest quality quartz optical glass with enhanced reflectivity (96%) aluminum coatings. The machined aluminum, dual-speed (10:1) 3 inch modified Cray ford focuser with linear track bearing provides rigid, backlash-free support for hefty imaging accessories. Eight knife-edge computer-positioned internal light baffles in the optical tube, primary mirror tube baffles, and a baffled secondary mirror shield ensure maximum image contrast and brightness. Three 1.5 inch DC cooling fans built into the rear cell help to reduce cool down time for the telescope to reach thermal equilibrium. Two wide Losmandy-style dovetail mounting plates are attached to both the top and bottom of the tube for easy mount attachment and use of optional guide scope for guided CCD imaging pursuits.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.