Orion 13159 StarSeeker IV 114mm GoTo Reflector Telescope (Burgundy)
- Buy New: $449.99
as of 7/22/2018 21:53 UTC details
- Sales Rank:61,515
- Shipping Weight (lbs):18
- Dimensions (in):16.2 x 33 x 48
- Warranty:One year
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Take a guided tour of the cosmos and enjoy bright, wide-field views with this 114mm diameter f/4.4 Go To reflector
- Huge Go To database of over 42,000 objects, and handy built-in Tour mode means you'll enjoy great views on any clear night
- Once aligned, dual optical encoders on both axes of motion allow manual aiming of the telescope without losing Go To alignment
- After an object is selected, the Star Seeker IV 114mm locates and tracks it automatically so you can relax and enjoy the view
- Includes Go To hand controller, 23mm (21.7x) and 10mm (50x) wide-field 60-degree eyepieces, EZ Finder II sight, and more
The Orion Star Seeker IV 114mm Go To Reflector Telescope presents a winning combination of motorized object-location technology and great optical performance at an unbelievably low price. This smart Go To telescope will lead you and your family on a guided tour of the stars. Featuring a compact reflector optical tube with a short, 500mm focal length and fast f/4.4 focal ratio, the lightweight Star Seeker IV 114mm Reflector weighs just 18 lbs. for easy transportability. Following a simple two-star alignment process, the Orion Star Seeker IV 114mm telescope can guide you to interesting sights on any clear night with their Go To database of over 42,000 objects. A handy, built-in Tour mode feature of the included Go To hand controller makes it easy for anyone to explore the wonders of starry skies, no matter how familiar or unfamiliar you are with the night sky. This fourth generation Star Seeker telescope features dual optical encoders on each axis of motion which allow you to move the telescope tube either manually by hand, or electronically by using the directional arrows on the Go To hand controller. Thanks to this impressive upgrade, the Star Seeker IV 114mm will not lose its Go To alignment if you reposition the reflector telescope tube manually. The Star Seeker IV Go To mount and its slanted, single-arm altazimuth design provides attached telescopes with 360-degrees of azimuth motion and 90-degrees of altitude motion for horizon-to-zenith pointing. A quick-release narrow dovetail saddle makes telescope attachment nice and easy. The Star Seeker IV 114mm features an upgraded cylindrical leg stainless steel tripod that is much sturdier than previous models. Tripod stability is further enhanced with the dual-purpose spreader plate/accessory holder, which keeps the tripod rigid and provides a handy area for stowing idle eyepieces and accessories. Includes Go To hand controller, 23mm (21.7x) and 10mm (50x) wide-field 60-degree eyepieces, EZ Finder II sight, and more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.