Orion 8946 SkyQuest XT10 Classic Dobsonian Telescope
- Buy New: $629.99
as of 9/19/2018 22:21 UTC details
- Seller:Orion Telescopes & Binoculars
- Sales Rank:4,566
- Shipping Weight (lbs):53.4
- Dimensions (in):52 x 25.5 x 23.7
- Legal Disclaimer:For Pick up only - in the South Florida region. When inspected and picked-up, sale will be final. Ignore the shipping charge listed by Amazon.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- The Orion SkyQuest XT10 Classic Dobsonian is a big 10" aperture reflector telescope with a small price tag
- Gobbles up light for great views of deep-sky objects such as nebulas, galaxies, star clusters, and close-up views of more nearby targets like the Moon and planets
- Simple point-and-view Dobsonian design reflector telescope is easy and fun to use for the whole family
- Stable Dobsonian telescope base and Orion CorrecTension friction optimization system keeps reflector optical tube perfectly balanced in any position
- Includes precise 2" Crayford focuser, 25mm Sirius Plossl eyepiece, EZ Finder II reflex sight, collimation cap, dust caps, and Starry Night software
There are many reasons why the Orion SkyQuest XT10 Classic is one of our most popular Dobsonian reflector telescopes. Three of these reasons rise above the rest: simple operation, jumbo optics, and bang-for-your-buck value. These three features come together elegantly in the XT10 Classic Dobsonian, making it one of the best telescopes to own for anyone interested in astronomy. The SkyQuest XT10 Classic Dobsonian brings a "new level of joy to simple observing" as Astronomy magazine raved, thanks to its synthesis of big aperture optics and uncomplicated operation. It's jumbo, 10" (254mm) diameter parabolic primary mirror gathers a ton of light from the night sky, so you can see more objects than you would with an 8" or smaller telescope. What's more, the XT10 Classic Dobsonian reflector telescope's big mirror yields exceptionally bright views with high contrast. All XT Classic Dobs feature an expertly figured parabolic mirror housed in an enameled steel optical tube. The tube rides on a stable Dobsonian base that allows easy point-and-view navigation and has a convenient carrying handle. A 2" Crayford focuser (XT6 has 1.25" rack and pinion focuser), EZ Finder II aiming device, 25mm Sirius Plossl eyepiece (1.25"), and quick-collimation cap are all standard equipment. Setup takes only a minute, leaving the rest of the evening to marvel at the planets, the Moon, and a myriad of deep-sky treasures. Enjoy the fantastic views - and savings! One-year limited warranty.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.