Orion 10020 SkyQuest XT12i IntelliScope Dobsonian Telescope
- List Price:
- Buy Used: $900.00
as of 7/22/2018 14:16 UTC details
- You Save: $349.99 (28%)
- Seller:Dallas Thompson
- Sales Rank:43,789
- Shipping Weight (lbs):83
- Dimensions (in):64 x 36 x 26
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- This clever push-to Dobsonian reflector telescope can lead you to more than 14,000 celestial objects with its included IntelliScope Computerized Object Locator
- 12" aperture f/4.9 reflector telescope gathers enough light for bright close-up views of the Moon and planets
- Big reflector telescope provides sharp views of faint deep sky objects like galaxies, nebulas and star clusters
- Simple Dobsonian point-and-view ease of use plus IntelliScope smarts equals a telescope for a lifetime
- Includes 2" Crayford focuser, two Sirius Plossl 1.25" eyepieces, a 9x50 right-angle correct-image finder scope, eyepiece rack, collimation cap, Starry Night software and more!
The XT12i IntelliScope takes big-aperture astronomy to a new level of performance and user-friendly fun. With design ingenuity and technical sophistication that make competing models yesterday's news, it will wow even the most star-savvy enthusiast. It's prodigious 305mm (12.0"), Pyrex parabolic primary mirror pulls down 44% more light than 10" optics and 126% more than 8" optics. What's more, the XT12i is an IntelliScope! Which means you can just plug the included IntelliScope Computerized Object Locator into the scope's base and you're ready to find and view any of 14,000 celestial objects with the push of a button or two. The Orion SkyQuest XT12i IntelliScope is outfitted with an open-ventilation, aluminum mirror cell that features 9-point floating support and mounting holes for an optional cooling fan. The 2" Crayford focuser accepts both 2" and 1.25" eyepieces. Roller bearing construction eliminates image shift due to drawtube "rocking". Upgraded metal focusing knobs with rubber grips give you a great feel, and a thumb screw for locking the focus position and adjusting tension give you greater control. The focuser includes an adapter for 1.25" telescope eyepieces. Although it's big, the Orion XT12i is easily manageable by any fit individual. The optical tube, which uncouples from the base for transport, is 4' 10" long and 50 lbs. The base is 30" tall, 26" wide, weighs 33 lbs., and has a convenient carrying handle
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.