Astronomy with a Home Telescope: The Top 50 Celestial Bodies to Discover in the Night Sky
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.28
as of 9/22/2017 04:38 UTC details
- You Save: $5.71 (34%)
- Sales Rank:94,826
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.71
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.5 x 9
- Publication Date:August 15, 2015
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- MPN:colour illustrations
See What's Out There To experience the greatest show on Earth, all you have to do is look up. With a simple home telescope, an astronomy novice can see the rings of Saturn, comets, asteroids, and nebulae. But even the bravest astronomy buffs know better than to explore outer space without a guide. That's why everything you need to marvel at the stars is here in Astronomy at a Glance.
Astronomy at a Glance is the best way to discover our distant neighbors in the cosmos.
- Exciting profiles of 50 astronomy objects in the night sky
- Clear directions to locate each astronomy object with a home telescope
- Astronomy origin stories, scientific examples, and pop culture references
- Expert astronomy advice on using and cleaning your telescope
- Complete schedule of solar and lunar eclipses
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.