Celestron Advanced VX 8" EdgeHD Telescope WiFi Kit - with Skyportal Wifi Module
- Buy New: $2,149.00
as of 11/21/2018 08:43 UTC details
- Seller:Adorama Camera
- Sales Rank:61,637
- Shipping Weight (lbs):85.6
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- MPN:12031 KW
- Model:Advanced VX
- Advanced VX Computerized German Equatorial Mount - NexStar+ Hand Control (EQ) - 40mm 1.25" Eyepiece - 1.25" 90-Degree Mirror Diagonal - Tripod - 2-Year USA Warranty - Bundle Item: - Celestron Skyportal WiFi Module
- Adorama Valuable Bundle. Kit Includes.
- Celestron EdgeHD 8" Optical Tube Assembly, 40mm 1.25" Eyepiece, 9x50mm Finderscope, 1.25" 90-Degree Mirror Diagonal, Dovetail Rail for CG-5 Mount, 2-Year USA Warranty.
- Celestron Advanced VX Mount, Tripod, NexStar Hand Controller, 2-Year USA Warranty.
Celestron Advanced VX 8" EdgeHD: truly the ultimate entry-level astroimaging package. This package combines the groundbreaking new Advanced VXmount with Celestron's best optics, the EdgeHD optical system. This setup offers the astroimager maximum versatility allowing up to 3 different f-stop configurations. Users can attach a camera to the rear of the telescope and shoot at f/10, or attach our 8-inchfocal reducer (coming soon) and shoot at f/7. Additionally, EdgeHD is Fastar/Hyperstar compatible, giving imagers the option to shoot at ultra-fast f/2. No matter which configuration you choose, EdgeHD technology gives you pinpoint stars all the way to the edge of the CCD sensor. With an 8-inch optical tube and our portable Advanced VX mount, this setup can be easily transported and assembled by one person. You'll also have plenty of load capacity to attach your camera and other accessories. This setup is simple enough for a beginner to use, but can also provide years of enjoyment for sophisticated astroimagers. About the Mount The new Advanced VX mount was specifically designed to provide optimum imaging performance for smaller telescopes. Now your smaller telescope can take advantage of All-Star Polar Alignment and autoguider support. You'll be able to track through long exposures using permanently programmable periodic error correction. Image across the meridian without doing a meridian flip, so you can seamlessly image the best part of night sky. Advance
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.