Orion StarSeeker IV 150mm GoTo Mak-Cass Telescope
- Buy New: $999.99
as of 9/19/2018 22:05 UTC details
- Seller:Orion Telescopes & Binoculars
- Sales Rank:13,262
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):27
- Dimensions (in):28 x 28 x 45
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- This big, 5.9" diameter GoTo Mak-Cass boasts a super-long 1800mm focal length and f/12 focal ratio to provide exceptional, high-resolution views of the Moon, planets, and deep-sky objects
- Huge GoTo database of over 42,000 objects, and handy built-in Tour mode means you'll enjoy great views on any clear night
- Once aligned, dual optical encoders on both axes of motion allow manual aiming of the telescope without losing GoTo alignment
- After an object is selected, the StarSeeker IV 150mm locates and tracks it automatically so you can relax and enjoy the view
- Includes GoTo hand controller, 23mm (78x) and 10mm (180x) wide field 60-degree eyepieces, 90-degree diagonal, 2" visual-back, EZ Finder II sight, and more
The Orion StarSeeker IV 150mm GoTo Mak-Cass Telescope presents a winning combination of motorized object-location technology and great optical performance at an unbelievably low price. This smart GoTo telescope will lead you and your family on a guided tour of the stars.
Featuring a compact Maksutov-Cassegrain optical tube with a big, 150mm objective lens, an extra-long 1800mm focal length, and f/12 focal ratio, the StarSeeker IV 150mm GoTo Mak-Cass weighs just 26.1 lbs. for easy transportability. Following a simple two-star alignment process, the Orion StarSeeker IV 150mm telescope can guide you to interesting sights on any clear night with their GoTo database of over 42,000 objects. A built-in "Tour" mode feature makes it easy for anyone to explore the wonders of starry skies, no matter how familiar or unfamiliar you are with the night sky.
This fourth generation StarSeeker telescope features dual optical encoders on each axis of motion which allow you to move the telescope tube either manually by hand, or electronically by using the directional arrows on the GoTo hand controller. Thanks to this impressive upgrade, the StarSeeker IV 150mm will not lose its GoTo alignment if you move the reflector telescope tube manually. The StarSeeker IV GoTo mount and its slanted, single-arm altazimuth design provides attached telescopes with 360-degrees of azimuth motion and 90-degrees of altitude motion for horizon-to-zenith pointing. A quick-release narrow dovetail saddle makes telescope attachment nice and easy. The StarSeeker IV 150mm features an upgraded cylindrical leg stainless steel tripod that is much sturdier than previous models. Tripod stability is further enhanced with the dual-purpose spreader plate/accessory holder, which keeps the tripod rigid and provides a handy area for stowing idle eyepieces and accessories.
Includes GoTo hand controller, 23mm (78x) and 10mm (180x) wide-field 60-degree eyepieces, 90-degree diagonal, EZ Finder II sight, and more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.