Celestron CGEM 1100 - 11" SCT Telescope on CGEM Equatorial Mount 11099
- Buy New: $3,399.00
as of 11/21/2018 08:06 UTC details
- Seller:Focus Camera LLC
- Sales Rank:83,481
- Shipping Weight (lbs):156.53
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- 11" Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope
- CGEM Computerized Equatorial Mount
- Schmidt-Cassegrain mechanism that moves the primary mirror to adjust focus is supported by two pre-l
- Celestron's premium StarBright XLT coatings
- 6x30 finderscope to help accurately find objects
Celestron's CGEM-1100 features Celestron's high-end 11" Schmidt Cassegrian OTA with XLT coatings mounted on our brand new CGEM mount.
The CGEM mount has a fresh, attractive, bold appearance and is capable of carrying Celestron's higher-end SCT optical tubes (up to 11") securely and vibration free which is ideal for both imaging and visual observing.
Ergonomic Design - CGEM was designed to be ergonomically friendly with large Altitude and Azimuth adjustment knobs for quick and easy polar alignment adjustment. The internal RA and DEC motor wiring provides a clean look and an easy and trouble free set up.
Innovation - The CGEM series has a new innovative Polar alignment procedure called All-Star (patent pending). All-Star allows users to choose any bright star, while the software calculates and assists with polar alignment. Another great feature of the CGEM, sure to please astroimagers, is the Permanent Periodic Error Correction (PEC) which will allow users to train out the worm gears periodic errors, while the mount retains the PEC recordings.
Performance - For objects near the Meridian (imaginary line passing from North to South), the CGEM will track well past the Meridian for uninterrupted imaging through the most ideal part of the sky. The CGEM mount has a robust database with over 40,000 objects, 400 user defined programmable objects and enhanced information on over 200 objects.
Celestron's CGEM mount is the perfect fit between the Advanced Series and CGE Series. Offering the portability of the Advanced Series and the precision of the CGE.
* Ultra Sturdy 2" steel tripod with Accessory Tray * Star diagonal provides more comfortable viewing position when observing objects that are high in the sky * 40,000 object database with 400 user-definable objects and expanded information on over 200 objects * Proven NexSt
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.