Celestron NexStar 4 SE Telescope
- Buy New: Too low to display
as of 11/12/2018 22:15 UTC details
- Sales Rank:2,089
- Languages:German (Published), English (Translation), German (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):30
- Dimensions (in):32.4 x 27.2 x 13.4
- Legal Disclaimer:Not responsible for item once buyer received. A no return policy...
- Warranty:2 years warranty
- Release Date:June 17, 2003
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Celestron's iconic "orange tube" design is updated with all the latest features to provide the best stargazing experience for beginners and experienced observers alike
- 4-inch aperture provides excellent light-gathering ability at an affordable price. You'll get impressive views of the Moon and planets, along with deep sky objects like the Orion Nebula, while retaining a compact form factor
- Fully automated GoTo mount with database of 40,000+ celestial objects automatically locates and tracks objects for you
- SkyAlign technology gets your telescope aligned and ready to observe in minutes. Even if you're unfamiliar with the night sky, you can easily align your telescope on any three bright objects
- Unique single fork arm design and sturdy steel tripod all break down into separate components for easy transport and quick assembly. Alignment Procedures: SkyAlign, 1-Star Align, 2-Star Align, Auto 2-Star Align, Solar System Align, EQ North / EQ South Alignment (EQ align requires an equatorial wedge)
TE1) CELESTRON NEXSTAR 4SE TELESCOPE
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.