Celestron T-Adapter with SCT 5, 6, 8 with 9.25, 11, 14, Black (93633-A)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $23.89
as of 10/15/2018 14:23 UTC details
- You Save: $3.06 (11%)
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.23
- Dimensions (in):3 x 3 x 3
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
- The Celestron T-Adapter attaches an SLR or DSLR camera to a Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope for prime focus photography
- Threads on to the rear cell of Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes
- T-threads accept camera brand specific T-Ring (sold separately)
To get started, you’ll need the appropriate T-Ring for your camera body (#93402 for Nikon & #93419 for Canon EOS). Remove the lens from your camera and attach the T-ring in its place. Since the T-ring is camera-brand specific, it will snap right on just like a lens. Next, remove the diagonal and visual back from the rear cell of your telescope. Screw the Celestron T-Adapter onto the rear cell threads until secure. Now, thread the T-ring & camera onto the T-Adapter. That’s all there is to it. The camera is now using your telescope as a giant telephoto lens. The magnification will depend on the telescope’s focal length. For instance, a 300 mm camera lens is considered to be pretty powerful, right? Well, if you are using an 8” SCT at prime focus, you’ve got yourself a 2000 mm lens with a lot of light-gathering capability!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.